- Compnay Name:FDA Trading Serv
- Membership: Free Member
- Registration Date:2018.06.12
- Country/Region :South Africa
- Address :105 de korte street Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Phone / Fax :27-7876-76949 / 0027-011-862125486
- Contact:ahmed husain
Product name : Aspartame
Grade:food & Medicine
Packing: 25kg/fiber drum, 13MT/20'FCL
CAS No.: 22839-47-0
EINECS No.: 245-261-3
WE ALSO SUPPLY:
1) Acesulfame K: Also known as Acesulfame potassium which is widely found in oral hygiene and pharmaceutical products as well as food and beverages and sweeteners like Canderel
2) Aspartame: 200 times sweeter than sugar. It is marketed under the brands Canderel, Nutrasweet, Equal and also in foods and beverages. Phenylalanine is a hidden danger in Aspertame and makes up 50% of Aspartame.
3) Neotame: 40 times sweeter than Aspartame and approximately 8000 times sweeter than sugar. Composes of aspartic acid and phenylalanine. Also in the same food and beverages as Acesulfame K and Aspartame.
4) Saccharin: Ranges between 200 and 700 times sweeter than sugar. Also commercially available as ‘sodium saccharin’, ‘calcium saccharin’ or ‘acid saccharin’. It is sold under the brands Sweet ‘N Low, Sweet Twin and Necta Sweet.
5) Sucralose: It is made from sucrose by a multi-step patented manufacturing process that selectively replaces 3 hydroxyl (molecularly bonded hydrogen and oxygen atoms) with chlorine atoms. It is 600 times sweeter than sugar. It is sold under the brand name Splenda in the U.S and Huletts Equi Sweet in RSA.
|Spec||Grade:food & Medicine|
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931